Skip to main content

Going to Japan

             My name is Aliyah Gamino I'm going on a one year Japanese exchange. I'll be going on this exchange through a program called AFS. I'll be traveling from Idaho to Japan in 2019. I love the Japanese Culture and I'm currently learning to speak the language. I can't wait to make new friends and under stand more about there culture.

            I want to study abroad because it would be a great opportunity to meet new people, experience a new culture, learn a new language and change my perspective on life. I think  the polite culture of Japan  will be enough to change me into a more respectable person. I also love how the Japanese education system has fewer distractions in class and are more dedicated towards the important things in life then and Quote "why said person broke up with said person." I would like to experience new things and be apart of something more.

           The cost of my exchange is a lot, and I've been planning some fundraisers and reaching out to some people who I think can help me. I want to get a part time job and invest all my money into my savings for my trip but I haven't yet found a job, because I'm only 15.

             Sponsor an AFSer is an online fundraising tool provided by AFS-USA to allow potential contributors to make easy, secure, and non tax-deductible contributions to my AFS program fee. So if you could help me out in anyway possible I'd be extremely grateful, but if you can't then if you could spread the word of my exchange. It'd really help me out even if it's not much it'll help me in the long run.

           Thank you for reading this through. Keep checking back here to read more about me and keep up with my progress in my exchange.

           To sponsor my AFS program, please click the Donate Now button to make a non tax- deductible contribution directly to my AFS program account.

Comments